Trinity of Chemung County has provided prevention, education, treatment, referral, and recovery services to individuals, families, and communities affected by alcohol, tobacco, and drugs in Chemung County since 2009. Our service area is that of the former ADAC/ADRC (Alcohol Drug Abuse Council of Chemung County/Alcoholism & Drug Rehab Clinic). Since taking over the Chemung County service area, Trinity of Chemung County has increased the amount of persons served dramatically. Currently, our clinic serves over 300 clients each month.
We are a private, nonprofit organization, that is licensed by the NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) to provide addiction recovery and prevention services. The Agency is funded through county, state, and federal sources, as well as private grants, third-party reimbursement, and private-pay consumers.
Trinity is owned and administrated by CASA of Livingston County, also an OASAS certified organization which has been operating in Livingston County since 1975. Both CASA and Trinity are governed by a Board of Directors, selected from our service areas, who deliver a variety of functions. Our board members represent key contacts with community groups, agencies and stakeholders, they have; professional expertise, commitments to or experience with our clientele, and represent factors of our community’s populations.
Trinity of Chemung County offers a variety of prevention and treatment services, many of which can be tailored to the individual needs of those seeking services. Our qualified staff is dedicated to providing services in a supportive, team structure. Below is a listing of current programs offered by Trinity;
- Comprehensive Evaluations
- Outpatient Individual and Group Counseling (for a range of substance use disorders)
- Referrals to higher levels of care (i.e., Detoxification or Inpatient Rehabilitation)
- Medication Assisted Treatment (i.e., Suboxone)
- Relapse Prevention
- Discharge Planning
- Specialized programming for women, men and adolescents
- Community-Based Programming
- School-Based Services
- P.R.O.U.D Coalition (Prevention & Reduction of Underage Drinking)
- Consulting services (i.e., Policy Development)
- National drug, alcohol, and tobacco prevention/awareness campaign/event hosting